World’s Ugliest Shoes

Well, as usual, I may be exaggerating again. These are probably not the WORLD’s ugliest shoes. But durn it, they come preeeeeettty close! And worse yet, these shoes weren’t intend to win any Ugly Shoes Contests. They were designed in all seriousness, for FASHION! Far as I know, most of these blasphemies were designed by “real” fashionistas, worn down runways in Milan, Prague, Panama City beach Florida, and Venus (for all we know), and purchased by filthy-rich crazies.
:blink:
Ladies, would you really wear these, all for the sake of being s*xy??
Ugh, the black toenail polish is even worse…
Photobucket
Photobucket
The next ones are awful. I’m thinking they may just be a joke. But then again, I thought they were ALL jokes…
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Well, that was an education. I’m grateful for my Keds, people…

Runway model falls – duck walk – Watch more Funny Videos
HEE HEE!! :rofl: Oh, I mean.. that POOR GIRL!

Found Here:
Crabby Blogging Lady » Blog Archive » World’s Ugliest Shoes

Comments

  1. More of like unique for me, instead of ugly. However, I'm just curious on the pair that don't have soles.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment